Official Nebraska Government Website Nebraska State Historical Society

Omaha Real Estate Company (Omaha, Neb.)


RG0738.AM:  Omaha Real Estate Company (Omaha, Neb.)

Records:  ca. 1857-1863
Omaha, Douglas County, Neb.:  Real estate company
Size:  1 folder

BACKGROUND NOTE

The Omaha Real Estate Company was established on May 11, 1857 for the purpose of having land "surveyed and platted into blocks, lots, streets & alleys to be known as the Bridges Addition to Omaha City with the privilege of dealing in all kinds of property Real, Personal or Mixed." Officers of the company included President George Bridge; Secretary J.A. Horbach; Treasurer Lyman Richardson; and Trustees G.C. Monell, John A. Parker and Enos Lowe.

SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE

The collection consists of one folder containing the articles of association and minutes of meetings of the Omaha Real Estate Company, ca. 1857-1863; a stock book, ca. 1857-1863; and two warranty deeds, ca. 1857-1858.

 

ADDED ENTRIES:

Bridge, George
Businesses -- Nebraska -- Omaha
Horbach, J.A.,
Lowe, Enos
Monell, Gilbert C.,
Omaha Real Estate Company (Omaha, Neb.)
Omaha (Neb.) -- History
Parker, John A.,
Real estate -- Nebraska -- Omaha
Richardson, Lyman, 1834-

 

TMM   04-04-2012
Encoded TMM   04-04-2012

 

For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.


NSHS Home  |  Search  |  Index  |  Top

http://www.nebraskahistory.org/lib-arch/research/manuscripts/business/omaha-realestate.htm
Last updated 04 April 2012

For questions or comments on the website itself, email nshs.web@nebraska.gov
Nebraska State Historical Society - P.O. Box 82554, 1500 R Street, Lincoln, NE 68501
Nebraska State Government Homepage
 |  Website Policies  |  © 2010 All Rights Reserved