RG3160.AM: United Campus Christian Fellowship (University of Nebraska)
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Neb.:
Size: 2 reels of microfilm
In 1909 the board of trustees of Westminster Foundation joined together three churches: the United Church of Christ; United Presbyterian Church of the U.S.A.; and the Evangelical United Brethren Church. This union later became the United Campus Christian Fellowship.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection is arranged in five series: 1) Records and papers of the Westminster Foundation, 1945-1967; 2) records and papers of the Local Advisory and Administrative Committee, 1950-1966; 3) Reports of University pastors and program directors, 1949-1965; 4) Printed matter, 1948-1965; and 5) Organizational chart. The records relate to the organization and function of the United Campus Christian Fellowship.
Series 1 - Westminster Foundation, 1945-1967Reel 1
- Constitution, articles of incorporation, by-laws, and legal papers, 1965.
- Financial records - budgets, 1945-1967
- Financial records - chapel Building Fund, 1954-1957
- Financial records - Nebraska Benevolence Program, 1956-1964
- Board of Trustees, Minutes, 1946-1965
- Committee Reports, 1954, 1960, 1962
- Personnel, 1951-1965
Series 2 - Local Advisory and Administrative Committee, 1950-1966Reel 2
- Articles of Incorporation, Constitutions, By-laws of other communions
- Budgets; includes U.C.C.F., 1958-1966
- Auditors Reports, 1960-1964
- Minutes, 1957-1965
- Committee Reports, 1950-1962
Series 3 - Reports of University pastors and program directors, 1949-1965
- Reports of University pastors and program directors, 1949-1965
Series 4 - Printed matter
- The Post (8 copies), 1948-1965
Series 5 - Organizational chart
- Organizational chart
Evangelical United Brethren Church
Lancaster County (Neb.) -- Churches
Lincoln (Neb.) -- Churches
United Campus Christian Fellowship (University of Nebraska)
United Church of Christ
United Presbyterian Church of the U.S.A.
Revised 06-02-2009 TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.