Official Nebraska Government Website Nebraska State Historical Society

Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church (South Omaha, Neb.)

RG4099.AM:  Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church (South Omaha, Neb.)

Records:  1895-1912
South Omaha, Douglas County, Neb.:  Lutheran Church
Size:  1 volume on 1 reel of microfilm


This church, organized in 1895, was located on T Street near 28th in South Omaha, Nebraska. It was dissolved in 1914.


This collection of the records of Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church of South Omaha, Nebraska, consists of one volume on one reel of microfilm. The collection consists of ministerial records dating from 1895-1912. The records contain lists of members, baptisms, confirmations and marriages.

Note:  This reel was obtained from the Archives of the American Lutheran Church in Dubuque, Iowa, in June of 1982. It is not available for Interlibrary loan.


Reel 1
  1. Ministerial Records, 1895-1912



Danes in Nebraska
Douglas County (Neb.) -- Churches
Lutheran Church in Nebraska
Norwegians in Nebraska
Omaha (Neb.) -- Churches
Scandinavians in Nebraska
Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church (South Omaha, Neb.)


Revised 09-25-2008   TMM


For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.

NSHS Home  |  Search  |  Index  |  Top
Last updated 13 February 2009

For questions or comments on the website itself, email
Nebraska State Historical Society - P.O. Box 82554, 1500 R Street, Lincoln, NE 68501
Nebraska State Government Homepage
 |  Website Policies  |  © 2009 All Rights Reserved