1. Why did we need the second state capitol?
2. Why did we need the third state capitol?
3. Who was Thomas P. Kennard?
4. What is the meaning of the following symbols found on the door to the former Senate chamber?
the thunderbird _______________________________________________________
the turtle ____________________________________________________________
the otter _____________________________________________________________
the corn _____________________________________________________________
5. The ______________ branch carries out the laws, the _______________ branch makes the laws, and the ______________ branch explains the laws.
6. How tall is the sower? _____________ What is it made of? __________________
7. What motto do you see carved in stone as you walk through the north door of the capitol?
8. What does this motto mean to you?