Objectives: Pupils will
- review the American Indian cultures
- be introduced to the American Indians who lived in Nebraska
- define residential areas of the different groups
- be introduced to some important American Indian leaders and their accomplishments.
- The American Indians have very rich and diverse cultures.
- American Indians resided in all areas of Nebraska as well as in all parts of North America.
- American Indians lived in many different types of homes, depending upon their needs and resources.
Materials and Vocabulary