RG3632.AM: Iain C.G. Campbell
Papers: 1911-1970, n.d.
Weeping Water, Cass County, Neb.: Minister, historian
Size: 1.0 cu.ft.; 2 boxes
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection consists of research material which relates to the history of Weeping Water, Nebraska, the early families and settlers of Weeping Water, and various records and histories of churches and church organizations within Cass County.
Series 1 - Weeping Water HistoryBox 1
- Typed MS, "The Story of Weeping Water"
- Weeping Water Centennial Material
- Correspondence relating to Weeping Water Centennial, 1963-1970
- Weeping Water Historical File, 1866-1976
Series 2 - Weeping Water Families
- Data on early families and settlers of Weeping Water: Reeds, Ashmuns, Beardsleys, Bellows, and others
Series 3 - Cass County Council of Churches, 1961-1969Box 2
- List of member churches, programs, etc.
- Scrapbook of the Cass County Council of Churches, includes:
Minutes of the Organizational Meeting
List of Member Churches
Annual Meeting Reports, 1961-1969
Executive Meeting Minutes, 1963-1969
Financial Reports, 1961-1970
- Treasurer's Record, 1961-1969
Series 4 - Miscellany
- Notes from the Boone County News, 1880-1886, concerning the Albion Congregational Church
- Cash Book - Cass County Sunday School Association, 1911-1931
- Minute Book of the Cass County Sunday School Association, 1924-1931
- Minute Book of the Cass County Sunday School Association, 1932-1948
- Cash Book - Cass County Christian Fellowship Association, 1949-1961
Campbell, Iain C.G.,
Cass County Council of Churches (Cass County, Neb.)
Cass County Sunday School Association (Cass County, Neb.)
Cass County (Neb.) -- History
Congregational Church (Albion, Neb.)
Weeping Water (Neb.) -- History
03-04-2010 Revised TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.